Third Party Inspections and Expediting Services
Tenere Consulting Ltd. provides quality surveillance, shop inspections, receiving inspections, module yard inspections, electrical inspections, and other specialty inspection services in Western Canada, Europe, and the US.
Our third party inspectors specialize in inspections of new-build manufacturing, be it mechanical, electrical, electronic, and or instrumentation equipment, with the primary goal to remove or minimize the risk of faulty materials. Inspections are done according to the client's assignment and applying contractual specifications, codes, and international standards.
By providing inspection and expediting services for a number of industries (oil and gas, mining, power generation, renewable energy) we put together an extensive database of qualified international suppliers and inspectors, who bring value and expertise to our client's projects.
Key Third Party Inspections and Expediting Functions Include
- Vendor assessment and pre-qualification for project procurement
- Shop and site inspection involving stage and final inspection
- Witnessing performance tests
- Pre-shipment inspections
- Pre-Inspection Meeting
- Interim/Progressive Inspections – witness/monitor/hold/review points during manufacturing and testing
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Data documentation reviews
- System Integration Testing (SIT)
- String Testing
- SWL load surveys for lifting equipment
- Pre-Shipment inspection before load out
- Review/critique specifications and ITP/QCP’s & MPS documentation
- Review Welding procedures and cover positions as an Inspection Coordinator inside a client's organization.
- Mechanical completions
Key Equipment Inspected
- Storage Tanks
- Pumps and Blowers
- Instrumentation and Control Systems
- UPS and Transformers
- Bulk materials: Pipes, valves, fittings, flanges, rebar
- Winches, wires, cylinders
- Lifting equipment
- Electrical components: Electric motors, actuators, converters, transformers, UPS and MCC panels, etc.
- Packaged & static equipment: Skids, boilers, vessels, fire-fighting equipment, cranes, heat exchangers, stacks and incinerators, etc.
- Rotating equipment: Turbo gas generators and compressors, pumps, etc.
- Subsea, Umbilicals, Risers, Flexibles and power cables
- OCTG, line pipes, plates & D&C equipment
- Drilling Rig components: Top drive, traveling block, draw works, mud pumps, BOP, monkey boards
- Cargo surveys
Key Benefits of our Third Party Inspection and Expediting Services
- Assuring the development and continued operation of a project, which depends on the right quality of equipment, products, and components delivered by vendors
- Verifying the conformity with the requirements of applicable international or national codes, standards, and technical specifications stated in the contract between client and manufacturer, before the products are dispatched.
- Detecting eventual defects at the source
- Determining in advance the compliance with client expectations, in order to minimize or avoid safety issues and the risk of extra costs, due to subsequent failures at the site.
Request a Consultation
Request a free consultation to see how our Third-Party Inspections and Expediting services can improve your manufacturing process.